Tulipara’s Most Popular Couple Shovan and Swastika Breakup
The Social Media Viral Sensation
Shovan Ganguly and Swastika Dutta, the most popular couple of Tulipara, have parted ways and moved on in their lives. Their pictures and videos were viral on social media, and fans shared all their moments together. However, suddenly their relationship ended, and Swastika has confirmed the news.
The Long Three-year Relationship
Shovan and Swastika were in a relationship for three years, which grew intense with time. They spent a lot of time together and shared their love story on social media. However, their fans noticed that they deleted all their posts and pictures from Instagram.
A New Twist in the Story
Shovan has been busy with his music career, while Swastika is working on the TV series “Sohag Jol” on Gazi TV. Recently, Swastika starred in the movie “Fatfaty,” while Avir Chatterjee and Ritabhari Chakraborty also acted in the movie.
The Future of the Couple
No one knows if Shovan and Swastika will come back together or not. However, they have moved on in their lives, and fans have to accept the news. Their love story was a social media sensation, but now their fans are waiting to see what the future holds for them.
- Shovan and Swastika’s three-year relationship has ended
- Swastika confirms the breakup news
- They have deleted all their posts and pictures from Instagram
- Swastika is currently working on TV series “Sohag Jol”
- Shovan is working on his music career
- Swastika starred in the movie “Fatfaty” with Avir Chatterjee and Ritabhari Chakraborty