Fast X Crosses Rs 80 Crore Mark at Indian Box Office
Fast X, the latest addition to the Fast and Furious franchise, received a warm welcome at the Indian box office. The film started its box office run on Thursday, earning Rs 12.50 crore in collections. Since then, the film has seen good growth and has crossed the Rs 80 crore mark in collections.
Initial Box Office Run
- First-day collection – Rs 12.50 crore
- Friday collection – Rs 13.75 crore
- Saturday collection – Rs 17 crore
- Sunday collection – Rs 17.50 crore
Monday Box Office Collections
According to the latest reports, the film held well on its first Monday, earning an estimated Rs 6.25 crore. With this, the total collection of the film now stands at an estimated Rs 67 crore.
New Box Office Milestones Achieved
- Fast X is the second Hollywood release in India after John Wick Chapter 4 to become a box office hit.
- Fast X is the highest-earning Hollywood release this year in India.
- Fast X has surpassed the collections earned by Fast 7, which was previously the highest-earning film in the franchise.
What to Expect Next?
Trade experts have predicted that Monday’s collections have assured that the film’s first-week collections will now zoom past the Rs 80 crore nett mark. The film is expected to cross the Rs 100 crore mark by the second week.
In conclusion, Fast X has taken the Indian box office by storm, setting new box office milestones for Hollywood releases in the country. With its impressive collections, the film has become a must-watch for fans of the Fast and Furious franchise.