Urvashi Rautela Rocks an Alligator Necklace at Cannes 2023 Premiere
Bollywood star Urvashi Rautela made headlines recently for her stunning appearance at the Cannes Film Festival 2023. The actress attended the premiere of Johnny Depp’s movie Jeanne du Barry and wowed everyone with her pink tulle gown and an alligator necklace.
Urvashi Rautela’s Cannes Debut
- The Bollywood actress attended the Cannes Film Festival 2023 photocall launch for her upcoming biopic on Parveen Babi.
- She opted for a pink tulle gown and an alligator necklace for her appearance at the prestigious film festival.
- Urvashi Rautela also shared multiple updates on Instagram from her trip to the French Riviera, much to the delight of her fans.
The Alligator Necklace
- Urvashi Rautela’s unconventional choice of accessory caught everyone’s attention at Cannes 2023.
- She paired her pink tulle gown with a gold alligator necklace that added a touch of edginess to her overall look.
- The necklace was a bold choice, but Urvashi Rautela managed to pull it off with her confidence and flair.
Other Celebrities at Cannes 2023
- Urvashi Rautela was not the only Bollywood celebrity to attend the Cannes Film Festival 2023.
- Actresses Sara Ali Khan, Manushi Chillar, and Esha Gupta also attended the premiere of Jeanne du Barry.
- Other big names such as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anushka Sharma, and Mrunal Thakur are also set to attend the film festival.
Urvashi Rautela’s Defamation Case
- Recently, Urvashi Rautela filed a defamation case against a journalist who claimed that she was made to feel “uncomfortable and harassed” by her co-star Akhil Akkineni during the shoot of the Telugu film Agent.
- In a statement, Urvashi Rautela criticized the journalist and called their tweets “spurious/ridiculous” and “immature.”
Urvashi Rautela’s appearance at Cannes 2023 has once again proved her fashion sense and style quotient. Her choice of an alligator necklace added an element of surprise to her overall look, and she has surely set the fashion bar high for other celebrities attending the film festival.