Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas’ Daughter Malti Marie Finds A New Playmate
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are no strangers to sharing their family life with their fans on social media, and this time it’s their daughter’s turn to make an appearance. Malti Marie has found a new playmate in the family’s pet dog, Gino, and the Internet can’t get enough of their adorable interaction.
The Instagram post, shared by Gino himself, shows a German Shepherd standing in front of the little one with a stick in his mouth, seemingly giving her a cue to play fetch with him. The caption alongside the picture read, “Don’t think she understands Fetch.” Fans and followers flooded the comment section with praises and well wishes for the two cute babies.
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’s daughter Malti Marie is seen playing fetch with the family’s pet dog, Gino.
- Gino, a German Shepherd, approaches Malti Marie with a stick in his mouth, giving her a cue to play with him.
- The Instagram post received a lot of adoration from fans and followers, who flooded the comment section.
But that’s not all fans got to see of little Malti Marie. In another post shared by Priyanka Chopra, the little one is seen playing with a tiny toy car. This time, Malti Marie takes center stage as she holds a little yellow toy car in her tiny hands. The post reads, “Loving cars.”
- Priyanka Chopra shares a picture of Malti Marie playing with a tiny toy car.
- In the image, Malti Marie is seen holding a little yellow toy car in her tiny hands.
- Mom Priyanka wrote, “Loving cars.”
It’s not the first time that Priyanka has shared glimpses of her daughter’s playful side. She recently posted a picture of herself playing with Malti Marie in her play den, dressed in casual wear. The photo captioned “Reunited… What do we have here MM (Malti Marie)?” garnered a lot of attention as fans couldn’t get enough of the adorable mother-daughter duo.
- Priyanka Chopra blesses our feeds with an adorable image of herself playing with Malti Marie.
- In the photo, mom Priyanka is comfortably seated in Malti Marie’s play den, dressed in grey casual wear.
- The picture captioned “Reunited… What do we have here MM (Malti Marie)?” was a hit among fans.
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas welcomed Malti Marie through surrogacy last year, and the family has been gushing over their little one ever since. During a recent interview with Today.com, Priyanka spoke about the challenging time when Malti spent over 100 days in the NICU. She described those initial days as “harrowing” and stated that Nick provided her with strength.
- Priyanka Chopra speaks about the challenging time when Malti Marie spent over 100 days in the NICU.
- She described it as “harrowing” and stated that Nick provided her with strength.
In conclusion, the adorable pictures of Malti Marie and Gino have been melting hearts on social media, giving fans a glimpse into the Chopra-Jonas family’s playful dynamics. It’s clear that Malti Marie is surrounded by love and has found a new playmate in Gino, who is sure to protect her well.