Ibrahim Ali Khan completes shooting for debut film ‘Sarzameen’ without a lead actress
Bollywood star kids are constantly under the radar of paparazzi and fans for their much-anticipated debut in the industry. Recently, Sara Ali Khan confirmed that her younger brother, Ibrahim Ali Khan, has wrapped up the shooting for his debut film ‘Sarzameen’. Here are all the details we know so far:
No romantic angle
- The movie is reportedly an unconventional debut for Ibrahim as there is no leading lady opposite him.
- Instead, the actor is playing the role of a soldier in the film.
- The movie brings Kajol back to Dharma Productions.
- It is directed by Boman Irani’s son Kayoze Irani.
- Sara Ali Khan, who herself made her debut in 2018, confirmed the news from the prestigious Cannes Film Festival.
- Sara revealed that just like their mother, she also has a very caring attitude towards Ibrahim.
From assistant to lead actor
- Earlier this year, it was announced that Ibrahim would be making his debut soon, just like his sister Sara Ali Khan.
It will be interesting to see how Ibrahim’s Bollywood debut pans out. Meanwhile, there is no official announcement about the release date of ‘Sarzameen’, but fans are eagerly waiting for more updates.