Power couple Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani return to India after vacation in Japan
Bollywood actors Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani were spotted at the airport hand-in-hand after returning from their vacation in Kyoto, Japan. The couple, who fell in love while shooting for their movie Shershaah, tied the knot on February 7 in Rajasthan.
Here are some details on their recent vacation and upcoming projects:
- Sidharth was dressed in a black tee and matching pants with black sunglasses and an oversized green shirt.
- Kiara wore a white corset with a pink handbag and no makeup.
- The couple reportedly vacationed in Kyoto, Japan.
- A photo shared by a Sidharth Malhotra fan account showed the couple sharing smiles with their fans during the trip.
- Sidharth will be making his digital debut in the upcoming web series Indian Police Force, which will stream exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
- He will also be seen in the upcoming film Yodha.
- Kiara’s upcoming projects include Satyaprem Ki Katha and Game Changer alongside RRR actor Ram Charan.
- The couple hosted a reception in Delhi and Mumbai where they were joined by Bollywood stars such as Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Kajol, and Sanjay Leela Bhansali.