Arnold Schwarzenegger bids farewell to Terminator franchise
After playing the iconic character of Terminator in multiple films, Arnold Schwarzenegger has decided to bid farewell to the franchise. In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the 75-year-old actor expressed that while the franchise is not done, he is done. The lukewarm response to recent Terminator movies has led Schwarzenegger to believe that it is time for someone else to come up with a great idea for the series.
Schwarzenegger’s Journey with Terminator
- The actor has reprised his role in Terminator multiple times since the original 1984 film directed by James Cameron.
- Terminator was largely responsible for Schwarzenegger’s success.
- The first three movies in the franchise were great, but the subsequent ones could not leave a mark.
- The last one, Terminator: Dark Fate, turned out to be a disappointment at the box office.
Schwarzenegger’s new projects
- Schwarzenegger will return to the silver screen with ‘Breakout’ in the role of Terry Reynolds.
- ‘Breakout’ marks the actor’s return to action films since the blockbuster franchise installment ‘Terminator: Dark Fate.’
- Schwarzenegger will also be starring in the upcoming series ‘Fubar,’ set to release in May.
Schwarzenegger may be done with the Terminator franchise, but his legendary journey in Hollywood continues. The actor will always look back at Terminator fondly and is excited to take on new challenges in his upcoming projects.