Reunited! Priyanka Chopra Shares Adorable Moment with Daughter Malti Marie
Global sensation Priyanka Chopra has returned to the US after finishing her work call in Venice. The actress, who is a devoted mother, wasted no time in spending quality time with her little one.
The Internet was blessed with an adorable photo of Priyanka playing with Malti Marie in her play den. In the photo, Priyanka is dressed in grey casual wear while Malti Marie is all smiles. Priyanka captioned the photo, “Reunited… What do we have here MM (Malti Marie)?”
Priyanka Chopra was in Venice for the showcase of the Mediterranea High Jewellery Collection of luxury brand Bulgari, which she is an ambassador for. During the event, she was joined by Hollywood stars Anne Hathaway and Zendaya.
Stylist Rebecca Corbin-Murray shared photos from the event on Instagram and captioned it “Indian rose hues for an Indian rose Priyanka Chopra wearing pieces from the new Mediterranea Collection.”
Before her trip to Venice, Priyanka Chopra was in Delhi attending her cousin Parineeti Chopra’s engagement to AAP leader Raghav Chadha.
Priyanka Chopra’s husband Nick Jonas took to social media on Mother’s Day to express his admiration for the incredible mother that Priyanka is. He shared a photo of Priyanka and Malti Marie and wrote, “You light up me and MM’s world every day.”
Priyanka and Nick welcomed Malti Marie last year through surrogacy. Priyanka opened up about the harrowing time when Malti spent over 100 days in the NICU and how Nick provided her with strength during those initial days.
- Priyanka Chopra reunited with her daughter after returning to the US from Venice.
- She shared an adorable photo of herself playing with Malti Marie.
- Priyanka was in Venice attending the Bulgari Mediterranea High Jewellery Collection event.
- Before her trip to Venice, Priyanka visited Delhi for her cousin’s engagement.
- Nick Jonas wished Priyanka a Happy Mother’s Day on social media and highlighted what an incredible mother she is.
- Priyanka and Nick welcomed Malti Marie through surrogacy last year.