Sub-heading: Urvashi Rautela questions netizens for hurting her sentiments with memes on Cannes 2023 alligator necklace
Actress Urvashi Rautela made headlines at the Cannes Film Festival once again, but this time for her alligator necklace that became the subject of memes on social media platforms. The actress was not pleased with the overwhelming negative response to her fashion choice and took to her Instagram story to express her disappointment.
- Urvashi Rautela accessorized her pink ruffle gown with an alligator necklace at the Cannes Film Festival.
- The actress was the target of memes that questioned her fashion sense.
- Urvashi Rautela took to her Instagram story to express her disappointment at the negativity.
- Twitter users compared the necklace to a chess piece, cotton candy, crocs, and even a chameleon.
- Urvashi Rautela shot to fame with her appearances in beauty pageants and has been featured in several Bollywood films and music videos.
In her Instagram story, the actress wrote, “To all the members of the media, I have sentiments attached with my high-jeweled crocodile masterpiece necklace.” The memes on Urvashi Rautela’s necklace were mostly unkind, with Twitter users comparing the fashion accessory to a new chess piece, cotton candy, and even crocs.
One tweet read, “What is this necklace I mean,” while another questioned, “Is this chameleon?” Despite the negative comments, Urvashi Rautela’s alligator necklace became one of the most talked-about fashion statements at the Cannes Film Festival.
Urvashi Rautela shot to fame with her appearances in beauty pageants, winning Miss Diva 2015, and has since been featured in several Bollywood films such as Great Grand Masti and Hate Story 4. She has also been part of popular music videos in the Indian music industry.
In conclusion, Urvashi Rautela’s alligator necklace at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival became the subject of intense scrutiny on social media platforms. However, despite the backlash, the actress stood by her fashion choice and expressed disappointment at those who hurt her feelings.