Kareena Kapoor Khan opened up about her decision to reject a role in the iconic Bollywood movie, ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’, in a recent throwback interview with Filmfare. The actress, who made her debut in the movie ‘Refugee’ alongside Abhishek Bachchan, revealed that she was supposed to star opposite Hrithik Roshan in ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai.’ However, after witnessing the preferential treatment given to Hrithik on set, Kareena stepped back and decided not to be a part of the film.
Sub-heading: Kareena Kapoor Khan on why she rejected the role in ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’
Paragraph 1: Kareena Kapoor Khan recently shared details about a movie that she had rejected early on in her career. The actress revealed that she was supposed to work with Hrithik Roshan in ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’ but opted out to pursue a different path.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan was supposed to star opposite Hrithik Roshan in ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’.
- In a recent interview with Filmfare, Kareena shared that she felt the movie was made solely for Hrithik.
- Kareena did not want to share the limelight with Hrithik and decided to drop out of the project.
- Despite not working with Hrithik, Kareena had no issues with him and says that they are still good friends.
- Kareena also shared her preference for working with good filmmakers rather than just any big names in the industry.
Sub-heading: Kareena is busy with upcoming projects
Paragraph 2: Kareena Kapoor Khan has been in the news recently for her upcoming projects. The actress will be seen in the movie ‘The Crew’ co-starring Tabu and Kriti Sanon. She is also making her digital debut with ‘The Devotion of Suspect X.’
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has two upcoming movies, ‘The Crew’ and ‘The Devotion of Suspect X’.
- ‘The Crew’ co-stars well-known actresses Tabu and Kriti Sanon.
- ‘The Devotion of Suspect X’ marks Kareena’s digital debut.
- Kareena has always been selective about her projects and prefers to work with good filmmakers instead of just big names in the industry.