“FWICE Does The Unthinkable and Bans Salman Khan’s Choreographer – Get Ready for A Shocking Revelation!”

Easy Loan......Hurry Up!

Choreographer of Salman Khan’s Film Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan Banned by FWICE for Violating Rules

The Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) has taken action against choreographer Jani Master for not following the rules. The choreographer who worked on Salman Khan’s upcoming film, Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan, has been banned by the FWICE for violating the guidelines which state that if a South choreographer works in Hindi films, they must hire 70% of local dancers and the rest 30% can be from South, and the same applies for Mumbai choreographers.

Here are some key points about the FWICE’s ban on choreographer Jani Master:

  • FWICE has issued a non-cooperation against Jani Master for violating the rules in most of the films he does in Hindi.
  • The choreographer has been predominantly working in Telugu industry, though he also has credited work in Kannada, Tamil, and Hindi films.
  • Jani is especially known for his western and folk style dance, and his choreography in Butta Bomma song from the Telugu film Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo recently became very popular.

According to the General Secretary of FWICE, Ashok Dubey, Jani Master has also violated the guidelines in Shahid Kapoor’s film produced by Maddock. This non-cooperative stance by FWICE will surely impact the choreographer’s career in Bollywood.

Leave a Comment