Sub-Heading: Young actor Soham Basu Roychowdhury excels in high school exams while also pursuing acting career
Soham Basu Roychowdhury, the young actor known for his role in the popular Bengali television serial “Rakhi Bandhan,” has yet again proven his talent by excelling in his high school exams. Even while juggling his studies and acting career, Soham managed to score an impressive 85 percent in his exams.
- Soham Basu Roychowdhury has been a familiar face in the acting industry from a very young age.
- He gained popularity with his role in the television serial “Rakhi Bandhan” as a child artist.
- Soham’s acting skills were lauded as he perfectly portrayed the character of ‘Bandhan’ in the series.
- Soham has now progressed to the big screen and has acted in the movie “Nonte Fonte.”
- In addition to his acting career, Soham is a dedicated student who successfully cleared his high school exams this year with flying colors.
- Despite his busy schedule, he always managed to balance his studies and passion for acting.
“Result-wise, I did quite well. I scored 85 percent in this exam. My family is happy with the result. Now, my only goal is to get admission to the college that I wish to attend,” said Soham.
Soham Basu Roychowdhury’s hard work and dedication towards his studies and acting career is truly inspiring. His talent and perseverance prove that with the right mindset and effort, anyone can excel in different areas of their life.