Aahana Kumra demands tighter security for artists at events after being touched by a fan
Aahana Kumra, known for her roles in Lipstick Under My Burkha and Khuda Haafiz, recently had an uncomfortable encounter with a fan. The incident happened at an event where the fan put his hand around her waist while taking a photograph with her. The actress immediately stopped the fan and asked him not to touch her.
Speaking about the incident, Aahana expressed her concern over the lack of security measures for artists during such events. She said, “There should be bouncers to make sure that these kinds of people are not there when they are being called for these events or parties.”
Below are the details of the incident and the actress’s take on it:
- A fan put his hand around Aahana Kumra’s waist while taking a photograph with her.
- The actress immediately stopped the fan and asked him not to touch her.
Aahana’s take on the incident
- Tighter security measures should be in place for artists at events to ensure that such incidents do not occur.
- Fans should be mindful of their limits, especially when the artist is obliging for a photo.
- Social media is to be blamed for such behaviour, as people think that they know celebrities in and out and that they are accessible because they see them every day.
- A boundary needs to be maintained as celebrities do not know their fans and who they are.
- Bouncers should be present at events to ensure that these kinds of people are not there.
- Aahana didn’t know who these people were, and she had no idea that a video of the incident had gone viral on the internet.
- This incident has never happened with her before and it threw her off.
- Aahana has vowed to be careful in such situations and will politely decline any photos if it involves harassment.
The actress also recounted a similar incident where a fan entered her house on the pretext of narrating a script. Aahana highlighted that such incidents make celebrities unapproachable when fans invade their personal space.
In conclusion, Aahana Kumra’s unpleasant experience is a reminder that tighter security measures should be in place for artists during public events to avoid any kind of harassment. Celebrities deserve to have their personal space respected, and fans should be mindful of their limits.