Sylvester Stallone Composes His Daughters’ Breakup Texts
Sylvester Stallone is not only known for his acting and fighting skills in Hollywood but is also famous for sharing his wisdom and experience in his daughter’s personal lives. Sistine and Sophia, the two elder daughters of the 76-year-old Rocky actor, recently divulged that their dad is the one who composes their breakup texts.
What the daughters revealed
- Sistine Stallone revealed that her dad is an expert when it comes to writing breakup texts.
- According to Sistine, “My dad is a savant when it comes to our dating lives, in many areas, in one area, he writes most of our breakup texts (sic).”
- Sophia Stallone also shared her experience and suggested that every girl should ask their dad to write a breakup text as “men know men.”
- The Stallone daughters believe that men know how other men would react to certain situations, and their dad has been tremendously helpful in that regard.
- The young ladies have found that by using their father’s breakup texts, the men who receive them “are never mad [at her] for being honest.”
The Family Stallone
In a new reality series called The Family Stallone, Sylvester and his family discuss their life, including their dating experiences. The show provides viewers with a personal look into the lives of the Stallone family and their experiences, including how Sylvester helps his daughters navigate challenging relationships.
Sylvester Stallone might be known for his macho and tough image on the screen, but he is also an excellent father and a wise adviser to his daughters when it comes to their personal lives. His daughters’ revelation about him writing their breakup texts has undoubtedly made headlines, showing us a different side of Sylvester Stallone, the caring and supportive father.