Raj Kumar Gupta to Direct Web-Series on India’s Pharmacy Industry with Riteish Deshmukh in Lead
Acclaimed filmmaker Raj Kumar Gupta, known for movies like ‘Raid’ and ‘No One Killed Jessica’, is all set to make his web-series directorial debut. The upcoming show is backed by Ronnie Screwvala and revolves around the pharmacy industry in India. The script of the project is such that only a long form format like a web-series will be able to do justice to it.
To bring this project to life, the makers have roped in talented actor Riteish Deshmukh for the lead role. The project is already underway in Chandigarh and the makers believe that Riteish is perfect for the part.
Here are some key highlights about the upcoming web-series:
- Raj Kumar Gupta to make his web-series directorial debut.
- ‘Raid’ and ‘No One Killed Jessica’ director to helm the show.
- The series will revolve around the pharmacy industry in India.
- The script of the project demands a long form format.
- Riteish Deshmukh has been roped in for the lead role.
- The project is already underway in Chandigarh.
Gupta’s last film was ‘India’s Most Wanted’ starring Arjun Kapoor in the lead role. Meanwhile, Riteish is still being showered with love for his directorial debut in Marathi film ‘Ved’, which he also acted in alongside wife Genelia Deshmukh. The couple is known to have an amazing chemistry on and off screen, which has translated into a huge fan following.
Apart from this web-series, Riteish will also be seen in upcoming film ‘Kakuda’, where he shares screen space with Sonakshi Sinha and Saqib Saleem.
Stay tuned for more updates about this exciting new project that promises to take the digital world by storm!