Neeti Accused of Attacking Pari in Latest Episode of Parineeti
In the recent episode of Parineeti, Neeti finds herself at the center of a controversy after Ranjhan accuses her of paying someone to attack Pari. Here’s what happened in the latest episode:
Ranjhan questions Neeti’s involvement in the attack on Pari, but Pari defends her friend, saying that Neeti would never do such a thing. Raghu, the man who attacked Pari, eventually accuses Neeti and Salojna of being involved in the plot.
Here are some key points from scene 1:
- Ranjhan accuses Neeti of orchestrating the attack on Pari.
- Raghu points at Neeti and Salojna as being responsible for the attack.
- Pari defends her friend, saying that Neeti would never harm her.
- Everyone is shocked when Raghu accuses Neeti of being involved in the attack.
- Gurinder is also accused by Raghu, but denies any involvement.
The police arrive and arrest Raghu, but he claims to know who really attacked Pari. Meanwhile, Neeti and Salojna find themselves in jail, worried about what will happen next. Sanju shows up and expresses his doubts about Neeti’s innocence.
Here are some key points from scene 2:
- Raghu claims to know who really attacked Pari.
- Neeti and Salojna find themselves in jail.
- Sanju expresses doubts about Neeti’s involvement.
- The episode ends with the three women still in jail.
Will Neeti be able to clear her name and prove her innocence? Fans of Parineeti will have to watch the next episode to find out.