“Gazal’s Evil Plan to Separate Dua and Haider Unveiled in Rabb Se Hai Dua”
- Gazal cuts her hand to gain Haider’s sympathy and promises to make him hate Dua soon.
- Haider is haunted with memories of Dua saying he is disloyal and doesn’t desire him.
- Hina insists Haider to meet Rahat before he leaves for pilgrimage.
- Ijaz interrupts Rahat and Gulnaz’s emotional reunion.
- Gazal hits her head on the mirror and falls in the warehouse, planning to make Haider miss her love.
- Dua shows her affection for Rahat and gives his ticket, while Hina insists on calling Haider.
- Haider answers Dua’s call and apologizes for his past actions.
The recent episode of Rabb Se Hai Dua unraveled Gazal’s plan to separate Dua and Haider. Gazal cuts her hand and pretends to be in pain, hoping that Haider will turn against Dua. Haider, on the other hand, is troubled by his past with Dua and regrets giving her up for Gazal.
Rahat meets Gulnaz and expresses his feelings of betrayal. Gulnaz apologizes and asks for his forgiveness. Meanwhile, Ijaz causes disturbance during their reunion.
Gazal, in a delusional state, hits her head on the mirror, laughing at the pain. She is determined to make Haider forget Dua and love her instead.
Dua gives Rahat his ticket and reminds him to take his medicine. Hina insists on calling Haider, and to everyone’s surprise, he answers Dua’s call. He apologizes for his past actions, and Dua is left in disbelief.
This episode has left the viewers at the edge of their seats, wondering what Gazal’s next move is going to be. To find out, tune in to the next episode of Rabb Se Hai Dua.